Kim Kardashian West rushes to be with Kanye West Kim Kardashian West is "terrified" after Kanye West was admitted to hospital.









                 Kim Kardashian West           
The 'Keeping Up With The Kardashians' star rushed to her husband's side after she heard he was suffering from exhaustion.
A source said: "Kim was terrified. She was so scared when she heard the news and rushed to his side.







"There was no question about her staying in New York City. She had to be with him last night."
The 36-year-old television personality was expected to attend Denise Rich's Angel Ball on Monday (11.21.16), her first high-profile appearance since she was robbed at gunpoint in Paris last month but understandably wanted to be with Kanye instead.
The insider added: "Kim was so excited to go to the Angel Ball. She got herself ready for last night to be her first public appearance. It's a cause that is so important to her and she wanted to be there for her family."
Meanwhile, a source claims the 'Only One' hitmaker "hasn't been himself for a while".
They told Entertainment Tonight: "It was a combination of a lot of issues: stress, anxiety, paranoia. He just broke. There have been signs recently of him just overwhelmed. He has a lot going on: multiple fashion lines, the tour, his business, being a father. And then the Paris incident also threw him for a big loop.
"His mother passed away this time of year. So, there is a lot going on right now. Kanye hasn't been himself for a while ... Before Paris, there were a lot of things Kanye committed to work wise that he couldn't cancel. All he wanted to do was stay home with Kim and the kids and he couldn't. He realised he couldn't do it all and just broke."

1 comment:

  1. TESTIMONY÷TESTIMONY÷TESTIMONY... This is my true life story, My name is Elvis nelson am from Enugu state Nigeria, this is how I got my connection with a lady, I was once a bus driver in Jos and I was paid # 20,000, in a month so I hardly take care of myself and I also do different kind of job to support my salary, so one faithful day I was traveling to Lagos so on my way driving I sighted a woman with a car beside the road, so on getting closer she stop me and ask me if i have extra fuel for her that his own has just finished, I said OK let me draw for you from my bus so I did, so when I wanted to go she then give me her I.D card and collected my number, so two weeks later she called me and told me were to meet her, then i went there he asked me so many questions about my life, so I told him everything, so she said she has a surprise for me, that she will call me so i left. 3 days after, she called me and introduce me to a lady called Lady Sonia... so he left us, so the lady told me that, she is a sugar mummy that she can also provide SUGAR MUMMIES AND DADDIES, and her friend has already told her everything about me, and she is ready to do anything for me but on one condition that I will be her bed mate, I said OK let me think about it, then I left, So my brothers there is no option, I have no choice I have to go back in 3 days after and inform her that i have agreed, so she told me to bring my I.D CARD that it is the sugar mummy identification I.D CARD I told her I don't have she said I should collect it from Agent Sonia I called her about the I.D CARD she said I need to pay the some of # 5,000 to the manager before she can send me my ID CARD I payed the money to her she send my I'd card then I call the lady and give her the ID CARD one night she gave me # 100,0000 cash, months later she got me a job in the bank. She do business In china and Nigeria, right now am working at first bank in Abuja so that is how I got my connection, so if in case you need a connection with a partner that will change your life story contact him on via WhatsApp (+2349039181062) call (09067408875) so I believe your problems will change to story and share a good testimony because she has done so many connection in my present, so i wonder how my life would have turn into if not the help of Mike contact him on. (09067408875) to get connected with one, Remain bless.:

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.